Being grateful is an exercise that I strongly believe in. Whether you choose to write a few sentences in a gratitude journal, or simply take a moment to silently acknowledge all that you have, giving thanks can transform your life.
Here are the things I’m grateful for right now:
- My life experience in London – two years ago I made the decision to move to London and even if this is almost done, it has been the best decision I’ve ever made to build myself up and become the person I am proud of today.
- My favourite person – he is my best support, my best partner and sometimes, he knows me better than myself and I’m so thankful for being the one who understands everything I’m going through.
- My gut – trusting my gut is what makes me feel stronger and happier and I’m even sure that where I am today is thanks to believe in my gut and nothing else.
- My mindset – building a strong mindset is key for a healthy and successful life, this is a hard daily exercise but once you are onto it, there is nothing to hold you back.
- My mentor – she is one of the most important person right now, she is such an important part in my process. She lifts me higher, she teaches so much about myself and my ability to achieve what I want.
- My clients – I’m at the beginning of an amazing journey and I couldn’t expect more than what I receive at the moment. Working with ambitious people and helping them to achieve what they want is the best gift ever and there is no better feeling than receive all these positive vibes everyday.
- My morning workout – this is not easy every day, but it definitely worth it. Working out for an hour every single day allows me to reboot my mind, get ready for the day and put my focus and energy on. This is actually my favourite moment in the day because I know no-one bothers me at 6am!
- All amazing upcoming projects – that I’m working on, on my own but also with my partner in crime… Knowing that the best is yet to come, that 2018 will actually be one of the most productive and challenging year makes me so exciting about it!
- Spring – finally the days are longer and I’m awake at the same time than the sun. Every morning I feel so lucky and privileged to enjoy the sunrise and the beauty of Nature around me.
- Soya yogurt – because this article is way too emotional and I’m actually addicted to soya yogurt and I’m happy about it.
The secret to having it all is knowing you already do.
Full Love – JG