You probably realised it but I really like quotes and find them actually pretty helpful. Whether to boost myself when I’m feeling down or to feed my motivation a bit more again, quotes are here like a good and easy to impact your mood whenever you need.
Here are some of my favourites that I keep reading or sharing while I’m coaching:
- Surround yourself with people who push you to be your better self – if you want to succeed, be with successful people.
- Attract what you expect, reflect what you desire – reflect positivity and good things will come to you.
- Good things take time – if it was easy everyone will be doing it, so embrace the process and feel proud of having the courage to work for it.
- A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there – there is no secret, as long as you will stay in your comfort zone, nothing will change.
- Inhale the future, exhale the past – always move forward, let go of the past in order to grow.
- Always trust your gut – if it comes from your gut, you have the certitude this is the RIGHT thing to do, then go for it, please GO for it.
- Doubts kill more dreams than failures ever will – if you don’t try, you will never know.
- Don’t feel guilty for doing what’s best for you – this is the best thing you can do to yourself; working on becoming a better version of yourself.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done – The first step out of your comfort zone is the scariest but once it’s done you realise it wasn’t that hard.
- Focus on solutions not on problems – positive thinking = positive mindset = positive outcome.
Full Love – JG