This is crazy how time flies but I won’t complain about it! 2017 is almost done and I can’t wait to start this new year. It has been a great one even if days can’t be every time the way we want, this is always a good opportunity to succeed or to learn.
I share today on this post, 17 positive things that happened this year so far:
- I (finally!) started my blog – and I really enjoy it.
- I found my perfect way to workout.
- I learnt how to love my body.
- I discovered meditation – that has been a game changer.
- My insomnias are more manageable – even if I keep struggling sometimes.
- I got rid of my allergies.
- My asthma completely disappeared – I don’t even remember last time I had to take my inhalator.
- I met amazing people who brought me so many positive vibes into my daily life.
- I started to talk to my father again.
- I’m fully fluent in English – and it makes me so happy!
- I know London like the back of my hand – of course, if I have enough battery and Citymapper works well.
- I strengthen my relationship with my sister – this small version of me ❤
- I learnt how to deal with my anxiety – and I keep working on it.
- I started to travel again.
- I decided to be an entrepreneur and follow my desires – just the beginning of an amazing adventure.
- I have been able to do the right thing to keep being who I truly am – and that is everything.
- I have so many things I want to do and I’m about to start that I’m really looking forward to this new year!
Full love – JG