Lately, my life has been pretty hectic, a little bit of a mess with a lot of changes. I realised how fast I was growing and the fact all these lessons below have been the key for me to become the one I want to be.
- It doesn’t make you weak to ask for help.
- Letting go of the past is necessary.
- Your mental health is just as important as your physical health.
- It’s never too late to go after what you want.
- Be more focused on what you want to be instead of what people think.
- You can’t be perfect and you won’t please everyone.
- Time will do what’s best for you.
- You are loved more than you think.
- What you feel is temporary, feeling sad too.
- It’s not because you don’t fall in love that means you are a bad person.
- Your best support will always be yourself.
- Do more things that make you happy.
- Don’t run through your life, spend some time to enjoy the little things.
- Overthinking will make your life worse.
- Don’t spend energy for people who don’t want to listen.
- Life is not fair and it’s not supposed to be.
- Getting out of your comfort zone will always be the best decision.
- Learning how to deal with failure is essential.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Don’t take things personally.
- You are good enough.
- Good friends are hard to find, so hold on to the ones you have.
- You’re not a superhuman.
- Reach your goals, this is the most important.
Full love – JG